Rainbow Bright is a small, privately run setting offering a wide range of care and nursery education options to suit your needs. We care for children aged from 3 months to 5 years old. Our Nursery School and Day Care facilities boast a full time Early Years Professional (EYP) and a Qualified Nursery Teacher (QTS) who are supported by qualified Nursery Practitioners. Our experienced team aims to offer a high level of continuity of care for your child. We work in small groups, following the Early Years Foundation Stage with an emphasis placed on learning through play. We are able to claim the 15 hours of Nursery Education (term time) for all 3 and 4 year olds, as well as the extended offer of 30 hours. We also except funding for 2 year olds, up to 15 hours, were eligible. Rainbow Bright is stocked with a wide range of clean, well kept equipment which is rotated on a regular basis to constantly stimulate the babies and children in our care. Facilities include separate toddler rooms, baby rooms and enclosed out-door play areas, quiet/sleeping area as well as Creative and Discovery zones.
Rainbow Bright Day Care & Nursery School
Who to contact
- IP4 4QS
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Yes , we have a drive and parking is also available on the road - avoiding any yellow lines
We are located on main bus routes. Parking is available. We have a facility to leave buggies if you are walking.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Our vacancies vary, according to age, and the sessions required. Please contact us for up-to-date information either by email or phone
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We have a fully implemented Equal Opportunities policy in place and offer a wide range of multicultural equipment. Staff speak other languages
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We have a cook who prepares fresh meals and snacks on a daily basis. We can deal with any sort of allergy or food intolerance and work with parents to ensure that the food we serve is safe for their child.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We are able to support children with additional needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Please contact us for latest fees and offers!
- Costs vary according to sessions, full time discounts please contact provider for further information. We accept Childcare Vouchers and Tax - Free Childcare Nursery education funded sessions are available via Suffolk County Council. Ofsted registered for Tax Credits.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Sensory room, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
We aim to offer first class day care on a flexible basis, the best way to appreciate our facilities is to arrange a viewing so please contact us for an appointment
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/10/2007 Integrated Good 26/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/08/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/02/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 11/06/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 01/03/2019 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have a trained SENCO officer who is on duty/can be contacted at any time. Our staff have hands on experience in the following areas:
Complex Health Needs
English as an Additional Language
Adopted/Looked After Children
Our staff have attended training to promote positive behaviour and Makaton; they are experienced in completing IEP's and we have links with other healthcare professionals as required.
- Mrs Victoria Thompson
- 01473 728717
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care
More like this
Rated 5 out of 5
Sign in to write a review
Both of my children have attended Rainbow bright since around 9 months old, and we could not have chosen a more caring and supportive environment for them to be looked after whilst we work. Both of them have flourished in the setting which offers stimulation, excitement, but also care and calm of equal measure. The staff are incredibly friendly, and entirely trustworthy. Next year, my eldest child will leave for school, and I know that she will be ready, thanks to the preparation and support given at Rainbow bright. I highly recommend Rainbow bright to anyone who is considering a nursery setting for their child.
My son has attended here from the baby room all the way through to a school leaver. My little boy has developed really well here as they tailor the activies towards the childs needs and interests. They understand that every child is different yet still cater for everyone through picking up on what the child is interested in which in turn makes them interested to learn. My son's key worker (and to be fair all the staff memebers) spend time to 'get to know' all the childrens interests and development needs and work really closly with me to ensure we are both focusing on the same things to ensure consistancy and a positive link/bond between nursery and home which I think is extreamly important. They ALWAYS have time to discuss how my childs day has been and gives a balanced view on how he has been and what they have been doing. My little boy runs into nursery in the morning really happy to be there and is always happy and smiling telling me all about his days adventures when he leaves .. what more can i ask for?! I can not recommend this nursery more highly.