Rainbow Bright Day Care & Nursery School
Rainbow Bright is a small, homely and privately run setting offering a wide range of care and nursery education options to suit your needs. We care for children aged 3 months to 5 years old. Our Nursery School and Day Care facilities boast a full time Early Years Professional who is supported by a team of highly experienced, qualified Early Years Educators. We have a low turnover of staff, giving a high level of continuity of care for your child. We work in small groups, following the Early Years Foundation Stage. We are able to claim the 15 hours of Nursery Education (term time) for all 3 and 4 year olds, as well as the extended offer of 30 hours. We also except funding for 2 year olds, up to 15 hours, subject to eligibility. Rainbow Bright is stocked with a wide range of clean, well kept equipment that is rotated on a regular basis to constantly stimulate the babies and children in our care. Our facilities include a baby room with their own enclosed outdoor area, a sleep room for all ages, a main area for children 2+ that includes a separate library, art area and large outdoor spaces for free flow.
Who to contact
- Tracy Mason
- IP4 4QS
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
- IP4 4QS
- View IP4 4QS on a map
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- We have parking available.
- We are on main bus routes.
We are located a stones throw from Ipswich Hospital, just off of Colchester Road.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We are pleased to be taking bookings for children to start immediately and also for those requiring a place in the future. Our vacancies vary according to age and the sessions required. Please contact us for up-to-date information either by email or phone.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We have a fully implemented Equal Opportunities policy in place and offer a wide range of multicultural activities in our curriculum. Some staff speak other languages.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Our cook prepares all snacks and meals freshly each day. We are able to accommodate food allergies and intolerances; a meeting will be arranged to discuss this.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We are able to support children with additional needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Please contact us for latest fees and offers.
- We aim to be flexible and will draw up an agreement that best suits your needs. Please make contact for details of our current fees. We accept Childcare Vouchers, Tax - Free Childcare and 2, 3 & 4 year old grant funding via Suffolk County Council. Nursery education funded sessions are available via Suffolk County Council. Ofsted registered for Tax Credits.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
We actively support continued professional development within our team, sending staff on a variety of courses and training opportunities to ensure we are up to date with current thoughts within the Early Years age range. This enables us to offer high levels of care and development to each child.
We are Ofsted rated as 'Good', but we aim to be 'Outstanding' each day.
Please get in touch to arrange a show round.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/10/2007 Integrated Good 26/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/08/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/02/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 11/06/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 01/03/2019 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have a trained SENCO officer who is on duty/can be contacted at any time. Our staff have hands on experience in the following areas:
Complex Health Needs
English as an Additional Language
Adopted/Looked After Children
Our staff have attended training to promote positive behaviour and Makaton; they are experienced in completing IEP's and we have links with other healthcare professionals as required.
- Mrs Victoria Thompson
- 01473 728717
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
More like this
Sign in to write a review
Fantastic nursery Rated 5 out of 5
Both of my children have attended Rainbow bright since around 9 months old, and we could not have chosen a more caring and supportive environment for them to be looked after whilst we work. Both of them have flourished in the setting which offers stimulation, excitement, but also care and calm of equal measure. The staff are incredibly friendly, and entirely trustworthy. Next year, my eldest child will leave for school, and I know that she will be ready, thanks to the preparation and support given at Rainbow bright. I highly recommend Rainbow bright to anyone who is considering a nursery setting for their child.
Review submitted on 29/07/2019
Highly Recommended!! Rated 5 out of 5
My son has attended here from the baby room all the way through to a school leaver. My little boy has developed really well here as they tailor the activies towards the childs needs and interests. They understand that every child is different yet still cater for everyone through picking up on what the child is interested in which in turn makes them interested to learn. My son's key worker (and to be fair all the staff memebers) spend time to 'get to know' all the childrens interests and development needs and work really closly with me to ensure we are both focusing on the same things to ensure consistancy and a positive link/bond between nursery and home which I think is extreamly important. They ALWAYS have time to discuss how my childs day has been and gives a balanced view on how he has been and what they have been doing. My little boy runs into nursery in the morning really happy to be there and is always happy and smiling telling me all about his days adventures when he leaves .. what more can i ask for?! I can not recommend this nursery more highly.
Review submitted on 29/07/2019