Lynn Lecomber Childminder
I am an experienced childminder who enjoys caring for children of all ages. My assistant and I work hard to provide a safe, secure environment where children can learn and have fun. I am on the list of funded providers (LOP) and take early years children for both for funded and non-funded places. During term-time I regularly attend toddler groups and take trips to the park, farm and beach (weather permitting). In school holidays we sometimes go further afield where possible. Me and my assistant hold certificates in first aid, child protection and food hygiene, and regularly attend training courses to ensure our knowledge is kept up to date. I have Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety policies. While in my care, I will try, whenever possible, to keep children to their personal eating and sleeping patterns, and will work with parents regarding these and any other issues. I have a large garden, well equipped with toys and equipment for outside play. I also have a playroom and spacious living room and kitchen, with a great variety of activities available for indoor play. Feel free to contact me if you would like further information.
Who to contact
- Lynn Lecomber
- IP8 4ER
- View IP8 on a map
- Parking available
- Lynn Lecomber
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- I currently have vacancies for children of all ages - please contact me for more details.
Days & times
Monday to Thursday: 8 - 6
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - With guidance from parents, I will provide an equal service for all children and act upon individuals' needs.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I can cater for a vegetarian and vegan diet. I promote healthy eating.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I have experience with children with ADHD and am willing to expand my knowledge & training when the need arises.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5 Per hour 45 Per day
- As mentioned above, I provide funded spaces for children aged 2 - 4 years old. Wrap around care and childcare throughout school holidays for older children
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Pet small mammals, Pets, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Bramford CEVCP School (Bramford)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Bramford Pre-School Playgroup
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 14 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/11/2005 Care Good 02/02/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 29/05/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/05/2023 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
More like this
Sign in to write a review