We offer full day care or morning/afternoon sessions. We provide breakfast, snacks, a hot lunch and a cold tea. The nursery provides nappies for all children needing them. We are close to the centre of Newmarket (5 minutes walk) and to the town's parks.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Clip Clop Day Nursery
Who to contact
- Clifton House
- CB8 8QE
- Parking available
Yes - Burton's bus stop outside nursery for local travel. Main bus station 5-6 min walk away. Train station approx 15 min walk.
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Clip Clop Day Nursery for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Further information
- Closed 1 week at Christmas and on Bank Holiday's.
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We aim to meet all dietary needs where possible.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Caring for hearing impaired children, child with downs syndrome, children with autism, children with cerebral palsy, child that is blind. We have had senco training.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £43.00 3 years plus - per day £45.00 2 years - per day £47.00 Birth to 1yr - Per day
- 10% discount for siblings.
- Climbing frame, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Playroom, Sleeping area
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/08/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 16/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/05/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 06/10/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 21/03/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care