I work with Kim Brett, we are both mature ladies who have raised our own families. I have worked within a nursery setting for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage. As a setting we have just been awarded ‘Accreditation Status’, we are also ‘Champions of Children’. We also hold a certificate for Special Educational Needs, and many more. We both hold full, clean driving licences. We aim to provide a warm relaxed home environment for all children within our care, to help build self esteem and independence. We try to help all of the children in our care to develop a greater knowledge and understanding of the world around them. We offer a daily routine and trips out. Our last Ofsted inspection was in October 2008 and were assessed as ‘Good’, copies of the report are available upon request. Our aim is to offer learning through play and fun. You can contact Mandy Harvey on 07834 606644 or 01473 749052 or Kim Brett on 07739 647650
Mandy Harvey (Giggles & Fun Childcare)
Who to contact
- Parking available
Yes, we are near public transport.
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Mrs Mandy Harvey (Giggles & Fun Childcare) for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Further information
- Early starts and later finishes will be considered
- Wheelchair access
- No - We have no access for wheel chair users at present but can look into this if the need arises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We try to offer a balanced range of festivals throughout the year. Obviously, if we had a particular child from a different cultural background we would research the culture and work closely with the
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We offer a healthy balanced menu and would work closely with parents/carers and adjust our menus to cater for a child's individual needs, whether they may be dietary or cultural.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Mandy is a qualified SENCo.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per hour
- We are now able to accept Government Funding, Working Tax Credits and many other childcare vouchers.
- Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Whitehouse CP School (Ipswich)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Specific to the child's needs.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/10/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 25/06/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 26/03/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/03/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care