Our pre school is based in East Ipswich and has been successfully running since June 1981. The pre-school is run by a voluntary committee in accordance with the Children’s Act 2006. We lease the main hall at Landseer Road Methodist Church. We have our own extension from this hall which comprises of a secure entrance, toilets, office, clockroom and use of a kitchen. We have a secure outside garden area for physical play. Happy Tots is ideally situated in the middle of the following primary schools; Morland Road, Ravenswood, Pipers Vale, Murrayfield, Rosehill and Cliff Lane. Children attending the pre school make friends and move onto nurseries with children they know. All staff, committee members and regular volunteers hold enhanced DBS check. Our staff all hold qualfications in Early Years and childcare Level 2 or above and receive regular training. All staff hold current certificates in Food Safety, Safeguarding and First Aid. Happy Tots is a very friendly pre school and we are always keen to answer any questions you have. Children can start with us from 2 years old and we aim to help your child settle in quickly and enjoy their stay with us whilst learning through play. Government funding is provided and we are able to access funding for children aged 2, 3 & 4 years old. For more information on funding or our setting, please visit www.happytotspreschool.co.uk or email email@example.com, We also hold Millie mark for first aid awareness
Happy Tots Pre-School
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We try to be flexible and meet the needs of our parents/carers, so please contact us for vacancy updates. We currently only have afternoon sessions available which are 1pm-4pm.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:15 - 16:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Snack is prepared every session and can accommodate different dietary/allergy needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Our staff attend regular workshops and SEN support training. if you have questions on SEND please contact Lisa Fulcher or Ria Ford at the setting who will be able to help you. Our SEND policy is on the website www.happytotspreschool.com. We are happy to work in partnership with any parents/carers to cater for any speacil needs of a child. we offer communication groups to help support speech, langugage and communication and will take on board any feedback to work with your child.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 11.00 2 years plus - Per session 2.00 Lunch Club - Per day 2.50 Breakfast club - Per day
- We currently ask all parents/carers for a voluntray contribution of £2.00 per term towards snack.
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, CCTV, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings, Trampoline, Vegetable patch
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 26/04/2006 Integrated Good 19/05/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/06/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 23/01/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 21/10/2014 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/12/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our staff attend regular workshops and SEN support training. if you have questions on SEND please contact Lisa Fulcher or Kathryn Coote at the setting who will be able to help you. Our SEND policy is on the website www.happytotspreschool.co.uk We are happy to work in partnership with any parents/carers to cater for any special needs of a child. we offer communication groups to help support speech, language and communication and will take on board any feedback to work with your child. We have experience of working with children who have communication difficulties and we have staff trained in the Well Comm speech tool.
- Kathryn Coote or Lisa Fulcher
- 01473 290290
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care