All Saints Newton, Church of England
All Saints is part of a group of friendly and welcoming rural and village churches known as the Box River Benefice, which also includes: St Mary, Boxford; St Mary the Virgin, Edwardstone; St Bartholomew, Groton; and St Lawrence, Little Waldingfield.
Who to contact
Where to go
- All Saints
- CO10 0PQ
- View CO10 0PQ on a map
- Area served
- Venue Website
- Parking details
- There is limited on street parking adjacent to the church, some of which is on private land. Please keep clear of all farm entrances.
- Newton is on bus routes 91/91C, the Sudbury - Ipswich via Hadleigh service, currently operated by Beestons, and 84, the Colchester - Sudbury service, currently operated by Chambers. There are no services on Sundays or Bank Holidays. The nearest railway station is in Sudbury, 4 miles away.
- Restrictions to access
- The entrance to the church is via the south door in the chancel, which is accessible to wheel chair users.
Days & Times
- This church and all the other churches in the group are normally open every day of the year.
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- There is no fee for Christenings although donations are always welcomed. Fees are charged for Weddings and Funerals. Enquiries are welcome. Please see the contact details on this page for the Rural Dean.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Wheelchair Access, Audio Loop
For more information please see our entry for St Mary, Boxford in Suffolk Infolink or use the Venue website link on this page.
More like this
Sign in to write a review