Set in a rural location, Tiddlywinks Nursery promotes children's learning and development through a range of play activities and experiences.
Tiddlywinks Nursery - Fressingfield
Who to contact
- Tithe Farm
- IP21 5PY
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Tiddlywinks has some places available for children aged 0-4.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Able to cater for various dietary requests.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.95 Over 2 years - Per hour £6.50 Birth to 1yr - Per hour
- 2% discount for multiple children from the same household attending same sessions.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet birds, Pet fish, Pet small mammals, Sleeping area, Slide, Village walks
- School pickups
- Fressingfield Church of England Primary School (Eye)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 8 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/07/2005 Integrated Good 06/10/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/08/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 29/07/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 17/12/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Tiddlywinks Nursery we provide early years education and care for children aged 0 to 5.
We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework and support children to learn through play.
We work closely with parents and carers to identify, and meet, each child's individual needs as we consider every child to be unique.
- Amanda Havers
- 01379 586111
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care