My setting is homely and happy. I have a playroom with books, toys and much more. Daily activities include arts and crafts, free play, baking and own lunch making. I have a safe garden with a park and play field behind my house. I also offer song time, story time, TV and DVD time, sleep and relax time. My house has parking facilities, I am very flexible with times of collection and dropoffs. On joining you wil receive a parent welcome pack, my setting is great and safe for all ages to enjoy.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
- 07585 127690
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Chloe does not have any places available at present.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:30
- Wheelchair access
- No - I don't have any facilities at present, although this is something I am hoping to do in the future.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - The aim of being a homebased childminder is to be flexible, I can cater for all.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Average per hour £3.50 -£4.50 All charges totally depend on age, whether food is included etc.
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Bosmere CP School (Needham Market)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 12 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/07/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/11/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 16/10/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care