At YMCA Childcare Water Lane we believe that:
- Children deserve the best possible start to their education.
- Every child should have a safe, secure and happy environment in which they will feel confident and ready to learn in.
- Children should be supported by experienced staff, who are all committed to providing quality nursery education and support.
- Children's experiences and achievements should be supported and praised.
- Good communication between the nursery and parents or carers is highly important.
- Every child should have the opportunity to fulfill their potential.
We hope to provide this in the Nursery and in the community, by offering a safe, secure and happy environment in which children will feel confident and ready to learn.
Children are supported by highly qualified and experienced staff who are committed to providing quality education and support. We thrive on offering experiences and opportunities that challenge and excite the children in our care.
YMCA Childcare Water Lane provides daycare, paid sessions and funded sessions for children aged 3 months to 5 years, term time only. We accept 2,3, and 4 year funding, including the new 30 hours funding available to working parents.