Myself and my mother work together as a partnership. Our aim is to provide your child a safe and caring environment and encourage them to learn for themselves. We will take your child on outings; this will include trips to the parks, feeding the ducks, library and occasional trips to soft play areas. Being a childminder means we are different from nurseries as we only look after a certain amount of children at anyone time. Therefore we can offer lots of individual attention to the children, we also provide a home like environment and this seems to appeal to parents as they know the children, have all the comforts and security of a home setting, as well as other children to interact with. We are very flexible, which comes in handy to parents who work shifts, we can offer care for children aged 0-8 years old and provide a before and after school club. We are also prepared to offer a drop/ pick up from school run service. There are a variety of toys on offer to suit all ages. We have also converted our garage into a play/arts and crafts room to enable the children to create to there content and their own free space. The children have an option to interact with pets also with parent’s permission. I am currently doing a NVQ level 3 childcare and development and have completed first aid, food hygiene, birth to three matters framework, manual handling, special needs, child protection and level 2 certificate in play work. So if would like to arrange to come and see us for a chat and to look around the premises please feel free to do so anytime!
Lisa Bee (Bubbleybees Childminding)
Who to contact
- Parking available
- Parking details
My mother who works alongside me and she has her own transport. We have a local bus stop 5 minutes from our house and are situated 5 minutes from the town centre.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We don't have any availability until Sept next year (2019), when our older children will be entitled to funding/attending full time school.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 18:00
- Further information
- We will close 2 weeks of the year for annual holiday, parents will be given plenty of notice.
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - At Bubbley Bees we have a variety of Multi-cutural etc, available for the children to explore.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Willing to discuss with parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - As I have previously worked with children in a nursery setting, I have had experience of children with SEN, I also have a certificate for manual handling with people with special educational needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per hour
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sleeping area, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Burton End Primary Academy (Haverhill)
Place Farm Primary Academy (Haverhill)
- Further information about pick-ups
- We are willing to consider other local schools and nurseries.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/04/2008 Care Good 24/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/10/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 06/06/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/12/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care