This is a newly refurbished after school club, which caters for children aged 4-11 years. The resources are all new and included a ‘Wii’. We have themed nights and lots of different activities going on at the holiday club. This is a space for children to come and relax after school it is ‘their’ space. We serve a hot meal every night, help with homework and have a big field for outdoor play. There is a wide range of resources and highly qualified staff.
Coronavirus information: For Local advice and vaccination centres in Suffolk
Robins Childcare (HS)
Who to contact
- Capel St. Mary School, The Street
- IP9 2EG
- Parking available
The number 93 and 94a buses.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We currently have places, please contact us for details.
Days & times
- Further information
- Our holiday club runs all day or morning sessions 7.45am-1pm or afternoon sessions 1pm-6pm.
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - We have wheelchair access at the side of the building.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - All my staff go on training courses, my senior nursery nurse has had experience with a child and his family where English is a second language. We cater for children from all cultures/faiths.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Our food is all home cooked and we will cater for all special dietary requirements.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - My deputy manager and senior nursery nurse both have experience working with children who need extra support. My deputy has had Makaton training and is also the nurseries SENCO.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per hour £15.00 Per session £25.00 Per day £125.00 Per week
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Swings
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 4 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/11/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/06/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/01/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/06/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care