My setting is a relaxed, safe, happy environment in which I do what I enjoy the most care for the children.
I have lots of years experience in working with children from Birth to 16 years old, and have experience in working in nurseries, managing nurseries, OOSC and baby sitting.
I am a Qualified Nursery Nurse and Childminder and my other qualifications include:-
- BA Early Learning Level 6
- Foundation Degree in Children's Care Learning and Development
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
- Paediatric First Aid
- Basic Food Hygiene Level 2
- Supporting Early Language Development
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Letters and Sounds Training
- Working in Partnership with Parents
- English as an Additional Language
- Accredited SEND trained
All of my above qualifications and the rest of my qualifications are available to see on request along with my jobs and experiences.
All Em's Little Prickles policies are available to view at all times
At Em's Little Prickles I will accommodate any additional, physical, religious, dietary, medical or any other needs your child may have by adapting the setting and activities as needed.
At Em's Little Prickles I will plan around each child's individual interests and needs considering their level of development. All activities and resources cover all areas of the EYFS. The plans are displayed for parents/carers to view, These include daily, weekly, termly including all outings.