I can offer your child quality care in a relaxed home environment. I live with my husband and our two children. I have a large enclosed rear garden with a variety of toys and equipment. Inside, I have a toys, games and books, and offer crafts and baking activities. We also go on trips to the local museum, farm, parks and toddler groups.
Rachel Burgess (Rainbows Childminding)
Who to contact
- 07728 765139
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Rachel Burgess (Rainbows Childminding) for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Thursday: 07:30 - 1700
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - Rachel Burgess complies with all Equalities Legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Discuss with parents at enrolment so that meets can be met.
- There is a 10% discount for siblings in my care. For cost details, please contact me direct.
- Arts and crafts, Close to parks, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Homework support, Out-door play, Sleeping area, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- Cedars Park Primary School (Stowmarket)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Cedars Park Preschool
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 6 month(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/06/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Child care