St Bartholomew, Groton, Church of England
St Bartholomew is part of a group of friendly and welcoming rural and village churches known as the Box River Benefice, which also includes: St Mary, Boxford; St Mary the Virgin, Edwardstone; St Lawrence, Little Waldingfield; and All Saints, Newton.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Bartholomew
- CO10 5ED
- View CO10 5ED on a map
- Area served
- Venue Website
- Parking details
- There is limited on street car parking in the village near the church. There is no church car park and no village car park.
- There are no bus services in the village. The nearest bus route is in Boxford, 1 mile away. The nearest railway station is in Sudbury, 7 miles away.
- Restrictions to access
- The main entrance is through the south porch, which has steps into the interior of the building. There is a north door, which is locked, but this also has steps to the interior.
Days & Times
- This church and all the other churches in the group are normally open every day of the year.
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- There is no fee for Christenings although donations are always welcomed. Fees are charged for Weddings and Funerals. Enquiries are welcome. Please see the contact details on this page for the Rural Dean.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Audio Loop
For more details please see our entry for St Mary, Boxford in Suffolk Infolink, or use the Venue website link on this page.
More like this
Sign in to write a review