We provide safe and secure premises where we can promote a kind and loving atmosphere. It is important for children to feel happy and comfortable to learn and open up to the learning experience. Children develop at their own pace and we value this. Children are treated as an individual with their own personality. We encourage the children to develop independence, but we also value teamwork, sharing and discipline. The early years are spent "learning by doing" a fun time for growing and developing. This is achieved with praise and encouragement from our highly motivated and committed team of staff.
Coronavirus information: For Local advice and vaccination centres in Suffolk
The Play Pit Day Nursery (OSC)
Who to contact
- Sophie Conway or Donna Durrant
- IP11 7EX
- 9 Brownlow Road
- IP11 7EX
- Parking available
Trains and bus station, both within walking distance
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Play Pit Day Nursery directly for further information about available spaces in their out of school club.
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We aim to cater for all diets.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have experience and endeavour to meet the needs of all individuals.
- Reductions for siblings term time only.
- Equipment for all ages, Out-door play
- School pickups
Fairfield Infant School (Felixstowe)
Trimley St Mary Primary School (Felixstowe)
Kingsfleet Primary School (Felixstowe)
Colneis Junior School (Felixstowe)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/07/2007 Integrated Good 09/02/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/12/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 09/10/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/01/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 19/12/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Sophie Conway or Becky Flower
- 01394 276005
- Child care