The clinic specialises in providing a combination of physiotherapy and Chinese approaches to treating neuromusculoskeletal conditions, such as: pains in the back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, elbow and wrist.
Lavenham Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Clinic
Who to contact
Where to go
- Lavenham Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Clinic
Unit 12 Lavenham Studios
Brent Eleigh Road
- CO10 9PE
- Area served
- Lavenham, Suffolk
- Venue Email
- Venue Website
Days & Times
- Open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm.
- Cost Details
- Initial assessment and treatment session lasts 2 hours and costs £60. Follow-on treatment sessions last 1.5 hours and cost £50. Check website for latest details.
- Age Groups
- Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation website
- Accreditation details
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapists. Also Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists, HPC registered physiotherapist.
The long term goal is for the patients to be able to treat themselves and prevent further injuries – and thereby be independent with better quality of life. The clinic uses education and exercises for long term benefit, meanwhile using treatment techniques with minimal risk of side effects such as gentle manual therapy, acupressure, acupuncture or ultrasound to help relieve pain so the patients are able to start the exercises. Initial assessment and treatment session lasts 2 hours and costs £60. Follow-on treatment sessions last 1.5 hours and costs £50.
- Last Updated