Anglia Sunshine Nurseries
Who to contact
Chilton Industrial Estate
- CO10 2GG
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Anglia Sunshine Nurseries have places available for children aged 0-4 on most weekday sessions
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises. We also have a stair lift at our main front door.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - All dietary needs are catered for.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have an experienced Senco and as a nursery have supported children and families with a variety of Special Educational needs and Disabilities.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Early Bird (7:30-8:00am) £32.16 Over 3 years - per session £36.22 Under 3 years - Per session £50.33 3 years plus - per day £54.60 Birth to 3 - Per day
- A non-refundable £30.00 registration fee is required to secure a nursery place.
- Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area
- School pickups
Tudor Church of England Primary School (Sudbury)
Wells Hall Primary School (Gt Cornard)
Pot Kiln Primary School (Gt Cornard)
Woodhall Primary School (Sudbury)
St Gregory CEVC Primary School (Sudbury)
- Further information about pick-ups
- We run an afterschool club
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/09/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 22/01/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Anglia Sunshine nurseries are committed to ensuring all children are cared for and given the best opportunities within our inclusive practice.
We undertake regular staff training and work with outside professionals to ensure all children's individual needs are met to the best of our abilities.
We take part in training courses to keep our knowledge up to date in areas such as Makaton and then also attend any child specific need training.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care