TSM Out of School Clubs is privately run by Twinkletoes Pre-school Ltd. It is operated in the KS1 area of Trimley St. Martin School and has achieved the following quality assurance standards: * ECaT Standard * Food Hygiene awarded L5 from EHO * Ofsted Good, * RHS Schools Gardening Award at Level 3.
TSM Out of School Club (OSC)
Who to contact
- Sara Nadele
- Trimley St. Martin Primary School
Trimley St Martin
- IP11 0QL
- Parking available
- Jo Ford
- Assistant Manager
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- Twinkletoes Preschool
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact TSM out of school clubs directly for further information regarding availability and to book a place.
Days & times
Monday to Friday AM: 7.45 - 8.45
Monday to Friday PM: 3.30 - 5.30
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Booked for the half term - £1.70 per 1/4 hr Breakfast Club £1.70 per 1/4 hr After School Session (per day)
- Breakfast Club - Booked for the half term £1.70 per 1/4 hr. Walk-ins and late bookings £2.20 per 1/4 hour After School Club - Early Years Children - £1.70 per 1/4 hr if booked for the term. Occasional use £2.20 per 1/4 hour Reception to Y6 - - £1.70 per 1/4 hour if booked for the term. Occasional use £2.20 per 1/4 hour Drop-ins - Every 1/4 hr - £2 per hr. Prices may be subject to change.
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Slide, TV, TV - DVD, Village walks
- School pickups
Trimley St Martin Primary School (Felixstowe)
Trimley St Mary Primary School (Felixstowe)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Transport from Twinkletoes Preschool or Trimley St Mary School to After School Club at Trimley St Martin Primary School is £1.70 additional cost
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
A Holiday club at Trimley St Martin Primary School is provided during the Easter and Summer holidays on demand.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 10/08/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 29/09/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our SENCO is Donna Jacobs accredited level 3 qualified SEN advisor with years of experience. All staff are fully briefed on all of our children’s additional needs and are mentored by Donna. All our staff use makaton sign language and PECS.
All conditions are supported including Autism, physical disabilities and sight needs. We hold the ECaT (Every Child a Talker Award).
Supportive relationships are the key to our success, parents are involved in planning support and any learning developmental needs are addressed in partnership with the relevant professional.
We provide adult support with appropriate interaction with other children, with both structured activities and child led play.
Coping and support, stress and strategies
Parents and professionals work together recognising each others expert knowledge. Informed decisions are made together in the best interest of the family.
Behaviour- developing understanding and strategies
Parents can help pinpoint problems frequently experienced by families with children with additional needs this knowledge is used in partnership to meet our families needs.
Money matters benefits and funding
We seek to help all our families and helping to source help and advice is one of our additional services.
For an additional helpline call 08088083555
- Donna Jacobs SEN
- 07763 816224
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care