I offer an outdoor Childminding service in a lovely rural location. There is a large outdoor play area that includes a fire pit section. Children play, learn and develop in a fun, stimulating and educational way within an inclusive environment. This includes learning about gardening and growing fruit and vegetables and lots of outdoor play. I would particularly suit families who may be considering Home Education as I attend weekly local Home Education groups where my minded children can interact with children of all ages.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Who to contact
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Monday to Friday 9 - 3 Wednesdays full.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 15:30
- Wheelchair access
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I have experience of vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. I have a lot of knowledge regarding food allergies
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 3 years plus - Per hour
- Contact directly for cost details
- Accessible parking, Adventure play area, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet cats, Pets, Playroom, Quiet area, Slide, Swings, Take children on outings
- Further information about pick-ups
- Redwoods Forest Pre-school at Nowton
Creative Education Centre
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 3 Year(s)
- To 16 Year(s)
All my families are either home educating or thinking about it.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 18/09/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I have completed the Pacey Level 3 training course, Preparing to work in Home-Based Childcare This included training in SEND.
I have an Equal Opportunities Policy.
I have purchased Pacey’s Caring for Children with SEND, which is a guide to SEND Code of Practice in England.
As I establish myself as a childminder
- Child care