Family Hubs are places where families can access a Health and Children’s Centre service:
Coronavirus information: For Local advice and vaccination centres in Suffolk
Butterflies Family Hub - Beccles
Who to contact
- Centre's Landline or Frances Desborough
01502 718750 OR 07540 671193 OR Suffolk Family Information Service on 0345 60 800 33
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Where to go
The Beccles Family Hub
- NR34 7BQ
- Area served
- Venue Email
Days & Times
- Open Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Cost Details
- Our services are free, however, there may be a small cost towards some activities for equipment, food or drink.
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Our service is an integrated health & children's centre service where we can offer family support, advice on health and well being, play and learning and opportunities for volunteering.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
- Family Hubs are places where families can access a Health and Children’s Centre service
- Service users involved in planning
Parents are encouraged to feedback at the end of sessions both verbally and through formal evaluations.
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Butterflies Family Hub, we are committed to promoting and providing high quality learning and play opportunities. We believe in valuing and respecting each individual in a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment.
The Hub has an equal opportunity policy which is reviewed as a minimum yearly. We offer a range of universal and targeted support and services which are designed to meet the needs of all users.
- Kate Ryczanowski or Claire Mason
- 01284 758877