Health and Children’s Centres are places where children under 5 years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information, and where they can access help from multi-disciplinary teams of professionals.
Butterflies Children's Centre - Beccles
Who to contact
- Jackie Lanham or Frances Desborough
- Health & Children's Centre Co-Ordinator
07712 418922 OR Suffolk Family Information Service on 0345 60 800 33
Butterflies Children's Centre
- NR34 7BQ
Where to go
- Butterflies Children's Centre - Beccles
The Beccles Centre
Please use the attached documents to find maps of the centre.
- NR34 7BQ
- Area served
- Venue Email
Days & Times
- Open Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Cost Details
- Children's Centre services are free, however, there may be a small cost towards some activities for equipment, food or drink.
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Our service is an integrated health & children's centre service where we can offer family support, advice on health and well being, play and learning and opportunities for volunteering. Our friendly staff team offer workshops which are free. We encourage parents to give us their views on how we can improve services through feedback at the end of our sessions. We hope you will want to use our services and we look forward to meeting you. please drop in to the Centre or phone us to find out more.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
- Health and Children’s Centres are places where children under 5 years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information, and where they can access help from multi-disciplinary teams of professionals.
- Service users involved in planning
Parents are encouraged to feedback at the end of sessions both verbally and through formal evaluations.
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Last Updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Butterflies Children's Centre, we are committed to promoting and providing high quality learning and play opportunities. We believe in valuing and respecting each individual in a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment. The centre has an equal opportunity policy which is reviewed as a minimum yearly. We offer a range of universal and targeted support and services which are designed to meet the needs of all users.
- Kate Ryczanowski or Claire Mason
- 01284 758877