Family Hubs are places where families can access a Health and Children’s Centre service
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Butterflies Health & Children's Centre - Beccles within a Family Hub
Who to contact
- Centre's Landline or Frances Desborough
- Centre or Health & Children's Centre Co-Ordinator
01502 718750 OR 07540 671193 OR Suffolk Family Information Service on 0345 60 800 33
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Butterflies Health & Children's Centre-Family Hub Suffolk County Council
- NR34 7BQ
Where to go
- Suffolk County Council-Family Hub
The Beccles Centre
Please use the attached documents to find maps of the centre.
- NR34 7BQ
- Area served
- Venue Email
Days & Times
- Open Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Cost Details
- Children's Centre services are free, however, there may be a small cost towards some activities for equipment, food or drink.
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
Our service is an integrated health & children's centre service where we can offer family support, advice on health and well being, play and learning and opportunities for volunteering.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
- Family Hubs are places where families can access a Health and Children’s Centre service
- Service users involved in planning
Parents are encouraged to feedback at the end of sessions both verbally and through formal evaluations.
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Last Updated
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At Butterflies Children's Centre, we are committed to promoting and providing high quality learning and play opportunities. We believe in valuing and respecting each individual in a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment. The centre has an equal opportunity policy which is reviewed as a minimum yearly. We offer a range of universal and targeted support and services which are designed to meet the needs of all users.
- Kate Ryczanowski or Claire Mason
- 01284 758877