My aim at Acorns is to provide your children with first class childcare. As a mother of two young children I understand the importance of making the enviroment here a safe and happy one. I have a friendly welcoming family home, which I dedicate throughout the day to give your child a place where they can relax, and learn through creative play. I have an area set up for messy play, arts and crafts, cooking and play dough. I try to make the activities interesting and fun tailored to all ages. A cosy lounge with a variety of toys for all ages books and musical instruments. The lounge has French doors which go out in to a safe and secure fenced private garden area. We have a quiet room, which has a single bed a cot for babies, and an area for the children to go to if they need a rest. I have a caring and patient nature, which is ideal for looking after your loved ones, so you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your children will be provided with the best possible care.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Chloe Knights (Acorns Childcare)
Who to contact
- Chloe Knights
- Venue Email
- Parking available
I am close to a bus route, which runs at the end of the road.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Chloe for further information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I provide healthy snacks and a cooked dinner, which can be discussed with parents to ensure dietary needs are met.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I would be able and willing to seek advice and support from my local authority the Suffolk county council if required
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per hour
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, Swings, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Trampoline
- School pickups
- Carlton Colville Primary School (Lowestoft)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 10 Year(s) 0 month(s)
I have a lovely caring assistant who works alongside me everyday of the week which is a bonus for me and also extra pair of hands to help with the children
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 15/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/04/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I always aim to keep myself updated on any new information or courses available so I am able to provide care and work along with the parents for children with SEND
- Conditions Supported
- Learning difficulties
- Child care