The Parish Council plays an important role in providing services such as maintenance of footpaths and the Common, provision and maintenance of bus shelters, litter and dog-dirt bins and seats, maintaining four play areas, Diamond Jubilee bike trails and a petanque piste, grass cutting and maintenance of The Green and Recreation Ground. It also represents the Martlesham parish in planning matters and has a made Neighbourhood Plan.
Martlesham Parish Council
Who to contact
- Additional Website
Suffolk County Councillor for Martlesham
Where to go
- Martlesham Parish Council
Parish Room & Office
- IP12 4PB
- Area served
- Suffolk Coastal
- Parking details
- There is a large car park to the rear of the Martlesham Community Hall and Richards/Parish Rooms with disabled parking.
Our Parish Room is not for hire as it is used for parish council daytime & evening meetings.
Days & Times
- The Parish Office is open Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 12noon but please telephone in advance if possible to book an appointment. Meetings of the full Council take place on the first Wednesday of each month. Committee meetings always take place on Wednesdays but please see our website for details.
- Time of day
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet, Audio Loop
Martlesham parish is split into 3 wards: Martlesham, Martlesham North and Martlesham West. It has 15 parish councillors, 7 district councillors, 4 county councillors and 2 MPs in total representing these wards.
District Council: East Suffolk Council / Electoral Division: Martlesham / Highways Area: East
- Last Updated
- Parish councils