Great Barton Pathways (OSC)
Who to contact
- School Road
Bury St Edmunds
- IP31 2RJ
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Sessions available for September 2019 onwards. Please contact Great Barton Pathways for available sessions
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - Lower door frame, a ramp and an accessible toilet.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - All activities reflect all cultures, nationalilties and faiths.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Menu's are adapted to suit all.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Staff trained to Special Educational Needs standards. Training for speech, care plans and other additional requirements.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.30 Breakfast Club £4.80 or £8.60 After School Club - Per day
- Other costs: £8.60 After School Club 3.15pm-6.00pm £25.00 Holiday Club All Day £17.00 Holiday Club 9.00am-3.30pm £13.00 Holiday Club 8.00am-1.00pm or 1.00pm-6.00pm
- Accessible parking, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Private changing area, Slide, TV, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Trampoline
- School pickups
- Great Barton Church of England Primary Academy (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 3 Year(s)
- To 9 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/03/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/02/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/05/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care