We are a small, friendly village Preschool situated in our own building and grounds adjacent to the village school. We have a well-equipped indoor space and excellent outdoor facilities with adventure play equipment. Our aim is to provide a caring, safe and stimulating environment where children can learn through play. Activities to promote and extend the child's learning are available at every session and include paint, sand, water playdough, books, construction toys and puzzles.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Copdock and Washbrook Pre-school (HS)
Who to contact
- Pheasant Rise
- IP8 3LF
- Parking available
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Copdock and Washbrook Holiday Club is open in the School Holidays.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - Complies with equalities legislation - works with parent and family
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We prepare a cooked meal and can accommodate differing dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Staff have experience of inclusion and have attended workshops and SEN support training. There is an accredited Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator to support your child.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £27.30 Per day £15.00 Per 5hr session
- If you are staying the day please bring a packed lunch and a cooked tea will be provided.
- Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Sensory garden, Slide, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/02/2007 Integrated Good 25/06/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/12/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/03/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care