I personally think that children deserve to have the best opportunity to play, learn and grow in a stimulating environment. The activities and routine I provide will vary depending on the age and development of your child and other children in my care. I will do my best to meet the needs of your child by providing a stable day-to-day routine, a stimulating environment, and a caring and personal approach to your and your child's needs.
Who to contact
18 Cambrian crescent,
- NR32 3HW
- Venue Notes
Bus transport routes
- 07824 099677
- I live in a bungalow
- Parking available
Bus transport routes
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Other information
- Please contact Deborah to discuss your childcare requirements. Your child maybe added to my waiting list for September 2019.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- No - I would try to facilitate this upon needs.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I have had experience with children in my setting withAutistic spectrumCerebral PalsyAsthmaEczemaSerious allergydairy freenut freePlease contact me for details.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - I would try to facilitate this upon needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.75 £35.00
- Overnight care, 7PM til 7AM it is £35.
- Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet cats, Pet dogs, Pets, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
- Woods Loke CP School (Lowestoft)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 21/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/12/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/01/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care