Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service - Plus prevention service
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service, firefighter recruitment, fire stations, home and community fire safety, fire safety for businesses and emergency planning.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service provides a 24/7 emergency response service to deal with fires, road traffic collisions and a wide range of emergencies. Our staff also deliver activities to reduce fires and road traffic collisions, improve community safety, enforce fire safety legislation and reduce risk in the community.
What we do:
- Safer Home Visits - Comprehensive fire risk assessments in the home of vulnerable persons to reduce the risk of accidental fire in the home. We fit smoke alarms if required.
- Sensory Impairment Alarm system - Where a standard smoke alarm is inappropriate due to a sensory impairment, a suitable system can be installed to ensure the vulnerable person is protected and alerted to a fire early
- Juvenile Fire Setter advice and support - Talking to children who play or have an unhealthy fascination with fire to help them understand the consequence of their interest and what signs to look out for
- Faulty smoke alarms replacement (previously fitted by SFRS) - Replacement alarms can be fitted by operational crews or practioners should the original unit be faulty. Please phone the hotline to report faulty alarms 01473 260588.
Who to contact
- Suffolk Fire Service Headquarters
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- IP1 2BX
- Additional Website
Where to go
- Area served
- All Suffolk
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, 16-25 years, Children (5-11), Adults, Young people
More like this
Sign in to write a review