Our dedicated Live-in Carers can assist you or your loved ones by:
· Having a Key Worker status which enables us to access dedicated shopping hours allocated to social care
· Remaining mobile to source medication
· Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
· Moving and handling the elderly or infirm
· Handling the cooking, cleaning for our clients and ensuring the smooth running of the house
· Helping the elderly and infirm self-isolate comfortably and safely
Call our friendly team about your care needs 0203 728 7577. Calls from landlines are free.
Live in Care by The Good Care Group offers a great alternative to residential care. With a 24 hour live in carer, you will be provided with a professional and personalised service within the comfort of your own home. Staying in safe and familiar surroundings can greatly improve your quality of life, helping you maintain your independence whilst also receiving the support you require. Clients who receive live in care by The Good Care Group see an improved quality of life and well-being, fewer falls and a reduced decline in function.
In addition to general care and support, we also have specialist services for complex conditions such as Dementia, Parkinson’s, MS and Stroke rehabilitation. We provide permanent care placements, and periods of short term respite care following hospital discharge, in an emergency or if your primary family carer needs to take a break or holiday.
We understand that choice, comfort and dignity are essential to happiness; this is why we carefully match our expertly trained carers to each and every client, considering their needs and personality.