We aim to make each child’s time with us as enjoyable as possible. Building confidence and social skills will develop children’s self esteem and independence. Within the group, all children are supported to ensure that they develop to their full potential at their own pace. We plan a curriculum tailored to meet the individual needs of each child, by offering developmental play activities, which are appropriate to the child’s age and stage of development. Each child will have the support of a key person to liaise with families and complete a profile, celebrating achievement and identifying next steps in their learning journey.
Plum Tree Pre School & Childcare Services
Who to contact
- Heidi Utley
- Office Manager
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- We are happy to work with any provider.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact Plum Tree Pre School & Childcare Services for vacancy information.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 15:15
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - When children join our setting we ask for details of any allergies and dietary requirements. These are recorded and all staff made aware. Provision will be made for any individual food requirements.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have 2 Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators (SENCo) to ensure that all children receive the help & support they need. Each child's key person will liaise with the SENCos and any other professionals involved in a child's development.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Lunch Club - Per day £12.30 Morning Session £10.25 Afternoon Session £4.10 Per hour
- Accessible parking, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, CCTV, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet small mammals, Pets, Playroom, Quiet area, Slide, TV, TV - DVD, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Barrow CEVCP School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 2 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/10/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 24/02/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have 2 fully qualified SENCo staff within the setting.
- Julie Cousins
- 01284 810077
- Child care