Badingham Playschool is a well established nursery school with experienced, well qualified staff offering quality, affordable childcare to families in Badingham and surrounding villages and towns. We work closely with parents/carers to ensure children settle well and get the most from their pre-school experience. Our curriculum is very varied and is led by children's interests and needs. We also run 'Woodland Nursery' and 'Farm Nursery' days providing an educational approach to outdoor play in a woodland/farm environment. We have a base in Framlingham Town which we use on a regular basis to visit Framlingham Castle, the library, fire/police station, local shops and parks. We organise intergenerational activities with residents from the local care home. We have good links with a large number of local primary schools and strive to ensure a good transition for each child. Awarded Suffolk County Council Early Years Educational Setting of the Year 2019.
Badingham Playschool (Nursery School - Daycare)
Who to contact
The Village Hall
- IP13 8JS
- Parking available
- Parking details
- small carpark and on road parking
We are based in our Woodland Nursery and Farm Nursery venues on certain days during the summer months and in the Scout & Guide HQ, Framlingham during the winter. This provides children with amazing opportunities for a wide range of activities to promote all round development.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Badingham Playschool has places available at all sessions.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Monday: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am - 4.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We have experience of nut & seed allergies, milk intolerances and gluten free/vegetarian/vegan diets.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - We have experience with developmental delay, physical and mental health needs including attachment disorder, trauma, autistic spectrum disorder, selective mutism, speech delay, global development delay.We have a fully qualified SENCO and an assistant SENCO and strive to give the best individual care possible to promote every child's learning and development.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.70 3 years plus - Per hour £5.10 2 years - Per hour £5.30 Under 2 years - Per hour £1 Breakfast Club £2.50 Lunch Club - Per day
- We offer early drop off and late pick up on some days and we offer breakfast and lunch on some days. Children can be booked in for the hours and meals that you need - we have a very flexible childcare offer. Children can arrive at 8.00am, 8.30am, 9.00am, 9.30am, midday or 1pm Children can leave at Midday, 1pm, 3.30pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm or 5.00pm Funded hours can be carried over to pay for holiday playscheme hours in a very flexible way.
- Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Forest school, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Quiet area, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
- Sir Robert Hitcham's CEVAP School (Framlingham)
- Further information about pick-ups
- lunch time pick up from school nursery deliver to our venue at Scout & Guide HQ, Framlingham
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
Age range; children from 3 months to 5 years old. We provide free sessions for funded 2, 3 and 4 year old children. Staff have experience of a range of special educational needs and disabilities. Every one is welcome at Playschool.
Our funded childcare offer is as flexible as we can make it so you can maximise the childcare you can access for free.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/11/2006 Integrated Good 09/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 31/10/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our setting is accessible. Our staff have experience of a wide range of SEN and disabilities to enable all children to become part of the playschool 'family' where they are welcomed and accepted. We work closely with other education and health professionals to ensure we provide the best experience we can and successful transitions into school.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care