Badingham Playschool is a well established nursery school with experienced, well qualified staff offering quality, affordable childcare to families in Badingham and surrounding villages and towns. We work closely with parents/carers to ensure children settle well and get the most from their pre-school experience. Our curriculum is very varied and is led by children's interests and needs. We also run 'Woodland Nursery' days providing an educational approach to outdoor play in a woodland environment. We have good links with local primary schools and strive to ensure a good transition for each child. Awarded 'outstanding' by Ofsted June 2015.
Badingham Playschool (Nursery School - Daycare)
Who to contact
The Village Hall
- IP13 8JS
- Parking available
- Parking details
- small carpark and on road parking
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum places
- Other information
- Badingham Playschool has places available at all sessions.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This setting complies with all equalities legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.30 3 years plus - Per hour £4.70 2 years - Per hour £4.90 Birth to 1yr - Per hour
- Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Playroom, Sleeping area, Slide
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 0 month(s)
Age range; children from 3 months to 5 years old. We provide free sessions for funded 2, 3 and 4 year old children. Staff have experience of a range of special educational needs and disabilities. Every one is welcome at Playschool.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/11/2006 Combined Inspection - Childcare Good 22/11/2006 Combined Inspection - Nursery Education Good 09/03/2011 EYR Inspection Good 18/06/2015 EYR Inspection Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Our setting is accessible. Our staff have experience of a wide range of SEN and disabilities to enable all children to become part of the playschool 'family' where they are welcomed and accepted. We work closely with other education and health professionals to ensure we provide the best experience we can and successful transitions into school.
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care