I have been working with young children for the past 6 years at a local pre-school. I have knowledge of the Early Years curriculum, learning through play and birth to three matters. I have a good understanding of children’s individual needs and the stages of development and the Early Years Foundation Stage. I provide a fun, interesting and stimulating environment for all children aged 0-12 years. We have a safe, large enclosed and inviting garden with lots of outside equipment and a playing field near by. We also go for walks, picnics and other outings according to the weather and the time of year, as well as attending local childminding groups, music group and many other local groups. Indoor play consists of lots of stimulating activities, including crafts, cooking offering a large range of toys to suit different ages and promote, physical, social, emotional, communication and intellectual well being. I provide a healthy snack both in the morning and afternoon; I can also provide a lunch/dinner as required. I can also collect from Sir Robert Hitchams Primary School if the need arose. All my policies are currently in place and these are available on request. I am registered with Ofsted (and achieved Outstanding in a recent inspection) and keep all policies and procedures and personal training up to date by attending courses. I am also a member of NCMA (National Childminding Association).
Who to contact
- Parking available
Local bus route is near by.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact directly regarding specific times required.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Further information
- Flexibility with opening hours available including weekends by prior arrangement.
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I will discuss any individual needs with parents/carers.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Experience of working with children on the Autistic spectrum. I was also the Special Needs Co-ordinator at my local pre-school. I have been on several courses relating to Special educational needs.
- Please contact provider for full reductions details.
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area
- School pickups
- Sir Robert Hitcham's CEVAP School (Framlingham)
- Further information about pick-ups
- The Granary Nursery (Framlingham)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 1 month(s)
- To 12 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/10/2006 Care Good 12/08/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 17/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/03/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care