I have been working with young children for the past 15 years, previously at local pre-school(3 years) and currently an Ofsted Registered childminder. I have knowledge of the Early Years foundation stage, learning through play and birth to three matters. I have a good understanding of children’s individual needs and the stages of development and the Early Years Foundation Stage. I provide a fun, interesting and stimulating environment for all children aged 0-12 years. We have a safe, large enclosed and inviting garden with lots of outside equipment and a playing field near by. We also go for walks, picnics and other outings according to the weather and the time of year, as well as attending local childminding groups, music group and many other local groups. Indoor play consists of lots of stimulating activities, including crafts, cooking offering a large range of toys to suit different ages and promote, physical, social, emotional, communication and intellectual well being. I provide a healthy snack both in the morning and afternoon. I can also collect/ drop off at Sir Robert Hitchams Primary school, Framlingham. All my policies are currently in place and these are available on request. I am registered with Ofsted (and achieved Outstanding in a recent inspection) and keep all policies and procedures and personal training up to date by attending courses. I now have a large cabin in the garden which is used every day, making most use of outside space .
Who to contact
- Colette Way
- Registered Ofsted Childminder
Victoria Mill Road
- IP13 9EG
- Contact Notes
Please use mobile phone number for enquiries.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Please contact directly regarding specific times required.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:30 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I will discuss any individual needs with parents/carers.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Experience of working with children on the Autistic spectrum. I was also the Special Needs Co-ordinator at my local pre-school. I have been on several courses relating to Special educational needs.
- Please contact provider for cost
- Accessible parking, Allotment, Arts and crafts, Climbing frame, Close to parks, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet dogs, Pets, Playroom, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- School pickups
- Sir Robert Hitcham's CEVAP School (Framlingham)
- Further information about pick-ups
- The Granary Nursery (Framlingham)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 1 month(s)
- To 12 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/10/2006 Care Good 12/08/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 17/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/03/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
More like this
Sign in to write a review