Our SUPPORT service (part of Community Support Services) provides day-to-day assistance that enables people with a disability to be as independent as possible.
To enable individuals to live their lives the way they choose, the support we provide will vary between each person.
Support is available from 4 hours a week to 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide support to:
- access the local community
- participate in leisure activities, education and volunteering
- plan and go away on day trips and holidays
- develop and maintain life skills, such as money handling, food shopping, cooking and household chores
- to develop independent living skills
- live at home
Every person we support has a personalised support plan which relates directly to their individual goals, wishes, needs and aspirations.