Presmere day nursery is a small homely nursery situated in the village of Pettistree within ½ mile of the A12, 15 minutes from both Woodbridge and Framlingham. The nursery has a lovely, large garden which is well equipped with a variety of toys and activities including our own vegetable garden!There is a nature area with its own stream and all the children get involved with the digging, planting, picking and eating of our own produce! We also have a specially designed baby garden. we have a lovley covered decked area which we use a lot and this enables us to get outside in most weathers. We offer free flow play on most days but will be out in the garden at some point everyday.The nearby duck pond is visited regularly and we go on lots of walks to see tractors as well as horses, sheep and cows etc. The staff at Presmere are all qualified and experienced and have been with us for along time. We pride ourselves on having kind and caring staff who provide a loving, caring and stimulating environment for the children in our care. We have a very high staff ratio which enables us to give the children lots of 1:1 attention to help them develop to their best potential. The children learn from play and socialising with each other. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage of Learning. All of the children have their own special Learning Journey record. We have lots of experience with children who have special needs and welcome all children at the nursery. We offer freshly prepared home cooked meals catering for all diets. We have been awarded the Suffolk Quality Assurance award. We had an excellent Ofsted report in November 2015. Please come to visit us we have excellent facilities to offer.
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Presmere Day Nursery
Who to contact
- Presmere Day Nursery
2, Potash Cottages
- IP13 0JB
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- There is parking available
Car park is available. It is about 10-15 minute walk to bus route 63/64.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Currently we have a few vacancies mostly in our afternoon sessions please contact for more details.
Days & times
Monday to Thursday: 08:00 - 18:00
Friday: 8.00 - 17.30
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This setting has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - We regularly update ourselves and strive to provide a multi-cultural environment for the children in our care.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - We cater for any and all dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Over the years we have had lots of experience with special needs children. The proprietor has completed all the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator training.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Baby room £26/£30.50Main room £25.50/28.50 Per session Baby room £45 Main room £42 Per day Baby room £225 Main room £210 Per week
- Baby room fees apply to children up to the age of 2 due to higher staff ratio.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory garden, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, Take children on outings, Vegetable patch, Village walks
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/04/2007 Integrated Good 01/06/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/11/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 16/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 20/11/2019 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
We have a range of experience at the nursery to help all the children in our care.
We have experience with Global delay, Speech and language- including Makaton training, Allergies including training for Epipen, Downs Syndrome.
- Debbie Hayward or Emma Mayhew
- 01728 747985
Presmere Day Nursery
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care