Charity dedicated to supporting all people with Parkinsons and their carers.
Blyth Valley Parkinson's Group
Who to contact
Where to go
- Blyth Valley Parkinson's Group
Patrick Stead Hospital
- IP19 8HP
- Area served
- Suffolk Coastal, Halesworth, Waveney
Days & Times
- 2nd Wednesday of month, 10.15am
- Age Groups
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Low vision resources, Telephone Typewriter
- Accreditation details
- Refer all members to contact the Parkinsons Specialist Nurses for advice or own doctors.
Hold 2 outings a year, Have Speakers to some monthly meetings, hold activities and discussions, costs vary but free to members, donations can be given.
- Last Updated