Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Peacock Montessori Nursery Ltd
Who to contact
Peacock Montessori Nursery
Old Bury Road
- IP21 4AD
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Own transport
Public transport to Eye and Diss.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- 2 places per day in each age group.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:45 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Onsite cook.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.00 Per hour
- FUNDING, FEES AND OPENING TIMES We are open from 7.45am until 6pm, Monday to Friday, all year round. We are closed at weekends and on Bank Holidays. Every child is entitled to 15 hours universal funding or 30 hours extended funding per week, 38 weeks a year from the term after the child’s 3rd birthday. This can be accessed in a flexible manner during term time only or all year round. Some 2 year olds may also be eligible for funding. Please see a member of staff for more details and criteria or have a look on HMRC Childcare Choices. You are able to claim your child’s nursery grant through more than 1 setting. We will talk you through the whole process as it can be quite daunting or please contact the Suffolk Family Information Service 03456 080033 for more information. We also accept transfers through Busy Bees, CARE4 and Accor. Mornings 9am to 12pm £18 per session Afternoons 12pm to 3pm £18 per session Extended 9am to 1pm £24.00 per session Mornings Full Day 9am to 3pm £36.00 per session Any extra time before 9am and after 3pm is charged at £6 per hour. Families with more than 1 child attending may be entitled to a discount - please speak to Hannah. If a parent or carer is an employee of Midwich, a 5% discount will be applied to your fees. Please let Hannah know. School pick ups are available - please speak to Hannah for prices. Invoices are issued before the start of each term. Fees are payable half termly in advance and should be paid on or before the first day of term. If fees are not received within the first week of each half term, then a 5% weekly charge will be added. Payments to be made by BACS to THE PEACOCK MONTESSORI NURSERY LIMITED, account details will be issued on registration. No refund can be given for sessions not attended as the place remains specifically reserved for your child. However, if your child is unwell, then the nursery will endeavour to accommodate you with a replacement session. There will be a fee increase each Summer Term.
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Homework support, Out-door play, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Take children on outings
- School pickups
Palgrave Church of England Primary School (Diss)
Wortham Primary School (Diss)
Mellis Church of England Primary School (Eye)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 10 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 03/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Both the nursery SENCO and Deputy SENCO hold a level 5 qualification in Early Years and relevant SENCO training. 3 staff members hold Makaton certificates and who have knowledge of the Wellcomm speech tool.
At Peacocks we vale every child and their families as individuals and treat them all uniquely enabling each child to work at their own pace and in their own style. We gain valuable information from each family before a child starts at Peacocks by using transition passports and by each family having a key person who gets to know and bond with the family.
We work together to support any additional needs in any way needed and decide together on any actions which might be required. We seek assistance from specialist services when necessary, supporting families in their dealings with these outside agencies to ensure the best possible outcomes for all. We also support children in their transitions, making the transition as smooth as possible for those who have SEND.
- Hannah Laurie
- 01379 740508
- Child care