Peacock Montessori Nursery Ltd
Who to contact
Peacock Montessori Nursery
Old Bury Road
- IP21 4AD
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Own transport
Public transport to Eye and Diss.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- 2 places per day in each age group.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:45 - 18:00
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Onsite cook.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.80 Per hour
- Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Homework support, Out-door play, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Take children on outings
- School pickups
Palgrave Church of England Primary School (Diss)
Wortham Primary School (Diss)
Mellis Church of England Primary School (Eye)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 6 month(s)
- To 10 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 03/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Both the nursery SENCO and Deputy SENCO hold a level 5 qualification in Early Years and relevant SENCO training. 3 staff members hold Makaton certificates and who have knowledge of the Wellcomm speech tool.
At Peacocks we vale every child and their families as individuals and treat them all uniquely enabling each child to work at their own pace and in their own style. We gain valuable information from each family before a child starts at Peacocks by using transition passports and by each family having a key person who gets to know and bond with the family.
We work together to support any additional needs in any way needed and decide together on any actions which might be required. We seek assistance from specialist services when necessary, supporting families in their dealings with these outside agencies to ensure the best possible outcomes for all. We also support children in their transitions, making the transition as smooth as possible for those who have SEND.
- Hannah Laurie
- 01379 740508
- Child care