Dementia Connect covering Ipswich, East and West Suffolk
A personalised dementia support model for anyone with dementia, their carers, families, and friends. It offers a whole range of dementia support, by phone, online and face-to-face. Alzheimer’s Society’s Dementia Connect service will provide support to anyone with dementia or memory concerns, their family, and carers, across East and West Suffolk. Support includes:
- Face-to-face support: Dementia Advisers in Suffolk, will offer pre assessment and post diagnosis support to support and help people with dementia come to terms with their diagnosis and navigate health and social care services. They will also provide crucial emotional and practical support to those individuals living with dementia so that they take control of their condition and live the life they choose.
- Telephone and online support: People with dementia or memory concerns, their family and carers will be able to access a range of dedicated telephone and online support services to help them have better access to health, community, housing, and care services.
- Support for Carers: Alzheimer’s Society will deliver the contract together with Suffolk Family Carers who will undertake an additional volume of Carers Assessments and Family Carer’s Emergency Plans on behalf of ACS.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Area served
- Ipswich, East Suffolk, West Suffolk, All Suffolk
- Parking available
Days & Times
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays 10am to 4pm
- Time of day
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
More like this
Sign in to write a review