I live in a homely bungalow with a large secure garden in a private cul de sac. I am very flexible and cater to individual needs and requirements. I am a member of PACEY and attend local toddler groups and childminding groups together with outings to activity centres, parks, zoo etc. I have a wide range of experience looking after children of various ages and abilities providing a safe, friendly and happy environment whereby children can develop socially and physically in a fun way.
Who to contact
Bury St. Edmunds
- Parking available
Ixworth bus route
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Amanda has full time/part time places available for children under 3yr's, please phone Amanda for details.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 19:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - This childminder has level access to their premises.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Gluten free knowledge.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - One to One SupportADHD knowledge
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Snacks included Reductions for more than one child. Receives childcare vouchers.
- Climbing frame, Out-door play, Pets, Sleeping area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Stanton CP School (Bury St Edmunds)
Ixworth Church of England Primary School (Bury St Edmunds)
Bardwell Church of England Primary School (Bury St Edmunds)
Honington CEVCP School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Others as required.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 16 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Children (5-11)
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/08/2006 Care Good 01/06/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 16/09/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/02/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
More like this
Sign in to write a review