Setting is open to offer childcare places to children of key workers and for vulnerable children.
New Horizons Day Care Ltd
Who to contact
- Bev Webb
- Unit 33 & 34
James Carter Road
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- IP28 7DE
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking in front of the nursery or to the rear
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- 30 Hours Partner Summary
- Great Heath, Beck Row Pre school, West Row Pre School
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- New Horizons Daycare has spaces at most sessions for 2, 3 and 4 year olds, as well as children under 2.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 7.00 - 18.00
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Severe dietary needs
Social development impairment
Speech and language difficulties
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £2.00 Lunch Club - Per day £4.00 Over 2 years - Per hour £4.50 Under 2 years - Per hour £6.50 Before School Session (per day) £9.50 After School Session (per day)
- Accessible parking, Baby facilities, CCTV, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Games consoles, Garden, Healthy eating, Homework support, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Pet fish, Playroom, Private changing area, Quiet area, Sensory play equipment, Sleeping area, Slide, Soft play area, TV - DVD, Take children on outings, Village walks
- School pickups
St Mary's Church of England Academy (Mildenhall)
Great Heath Academy (Mildenhall)
Beck Row Primary Academy (Mildenhall)
West Row Academy (Mildenhall)
- Further information about pick-ups
- St Marys Academy Mildenhall, Great Heath Academy, Beck Row Academy, West Row Academy.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 1 Year(s) 0 month(s)
In May 2016 we expanded and now have three separate rooms to cater for babies, 2 year olds and 3 & 4 year olds. The garden has been extended and each room has a designated garden area. We currently have space in all three rooms as we have increased our numbers.
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 23/05/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 07/11/2014 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/08/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Staff are trained in makaton, dealing with behavioural issues, allergies and intolerances.
We have children with IEP's and Play plans . We have a number of children attending SALT. We have just purchased a Welcom pack and are currently doing assessments to be able to plan for the individual needs of the children.
We had a child that is fed through a peg at lunchtime, four staff were trained to carry out this procedure. Some staff have attended autism training.
- Bev Webb
- 01638 428984
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
- Child care