Village Rise Family Hub 0-19 (25 SEND)- North Lowestoft
A Family Hub is somewhere families, parents, carers, young people can get support.
Our Family Hub model includes:
- Buildings - these are local support centres for all families, young people, parents and carers to access. They are a place to get help, information, advice, guidance, and support that might otherwise be too hard to find.
- Outreach - Family Hubs will deliver health and family support services in the community, bringing services to families in their community.
- Services and Support - which all families can access. Staff working in our Family Hubs will work hard to ensure families receiving the right support, at the right time, to help them thrive.
- A place to meet a variety of Practitioners to get a wide range of advice and support. Staff working in our Family Hubs will work in partnership with families and other community providers to ensure the right services are available for families to access.
On here you will find the timetables of the 0-5 activities and services available. We are working with the community and families to develop our 5-19 offer. Until then, information, advice, and guidance is available for all families at any family hub across Suffolk.
Please see SEND Local Offer at http://www.suffolklocaloffer.org.uk/
Who to contact
- Rachel Gardner
01502 533570 - Family Hub Number
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
Where to go
- Village Rise Family Hub - North Lowestoft
- NR32 4PZ
- View NR32 4PZ on a map
- Area served
- Lowestoft, East Suffolk
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Parking is available in the Student's Car Park on the left of entrance to Benjamin Britten High School
Days & Times
- Reception Open Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Cost Details
- Our services are free.
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Adults
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Adapted Toilet
- Accreditation details
Family Hubs are places where children under 5 years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information, and where they can access help from multi-disciplinary teams of professionals.
Our service is an integrated health and children's centre service where we can offer family support, advice on health and well being, play and learning, opportunities for volunteering and have a day nursery run by YMCA on site. Our friendly staff team organizes regular groups, workshops and 1-1 sessions which are free. We strongly encourage parents to give us their views on how we can improve services and we look forward to meeting you . Please drop in to the centre or call us to find out more.
- Service users involved in planning
Parents are encouraged to feed back at the end of sessions both verbally and through formal evaluations
- View the latest Ofsted Inspection Report
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
At North Lowestoft Family Hubs, we are committed to promoting and providing high quality learning and play opportunities. We believe in valuing and respecting each individual in a welcoming, accessible and inclusive environment. The centres have an equal opportunity policy which is reviewed as a minimum yearly. We offer a range of universal and targeted support and services which are designed to meet the needs of all users.
For more information please see SEND Local Offer at http://www.suffolklocaloffer.org.uk/
- Kate Ryczanowski / Andrea Collins
- Telephone The Ark on 01502 502230
More like this
Sign in to write a review