Pets include 5 cats . Will collect children for 45p per mile. Meals are an additional cost. Dedicated playroom Registered for overnight care.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service Helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free professional advice.
We recommend you contact any activity or group before attending
Who to contact
- Parking available
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Marilyn currently has 2 full or part time places available and is flexible with her opening times.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 18:00
- Further information
- * Additional fee before 8am and after 6pm - same on weekends.
* Overnight care occasionally via Social Services.
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Please contact to discuss your child's dietary needs.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Through social services and experience working at the hospital - mainly under 5's.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per hour
- Full fee for child sickness. Hot cooked lunch or evening meal £1.50. Breakfast 70p.
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Out-door play, Pets, Sleeping area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
Halifax Primary School (Ipswich)
St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Ipswich)
St Mark's Catholic Primary School (Ipswich)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Will collect children for 45p per mile.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 14 Year(s)
- Age Groups
- Pre-school, Children (5-11), Young people
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/08/2007 Care Outstanding 02/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 26/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
Several years ago i had experience caring for two children with Cereabral Palsy, one child was only partial sited. Two children with learning and mobility difficulties. I was shown by a nurse how to administer a rectal valium suppository. if needed. I had regular home visits from a Physiotherapist who showed me different different execises i needed to do with a child who had an operation on both legs.
- Marilyn White
- 01473 688013
- Conditions Supported
Autistic spectrum conditions
Mental health conditions
- Child care