AMPARO (part of the Listening Ear Charity) offers support following a suicide in a range of ways, including:
- One to one individual support
- Help with any media enquiries you may receive
- Practical support when dealing with the Police or Coroner
- Help overcoming feelings of isolation
- Putting you in touch with local services that can help
AMPARO can support anyone affected by a suspected or actual suicide. This can be family members, friends or colleagues.
Details of the Amparo service can be found on the Listening Ear website.