Myself and my daughter work together as a partnership. Our aim is to provide your child a safe and caring environment and encourage them to learn for themselves. We will take your child on outings; this will include trips to the parks, feeding the ducks, library and occasional trips to soft play areas. Being a childminder means we are different from nurseries as we only look after a certain amount of children at anyone time. Therefore we can offer lots of individual attention to the children, we also provide a home like environment and this seems to appeal to parents as they know the children, have all the comforts and security of a home setting, as well as other children to interact with. We are very flexible, which comes in hand to parents who work shifts, we can offer care for children aged 0-8 years old and provide a before and after school club. We are also prepared to offer a drop/ pick up from school run service. There are a variety of toys on offer to suit all ages. We have also converted our garage into a play/arts and crafts room to enable the children to create to their own content and their own free space. The children have an option to interact with pets also with parent’s permission. I am currently doing a NVQ level 3 childcare and development and have completed first aid, food hygiene, birth to three matters framework, manual handling, special needs, child protection and level 2 certificate in play work. So if would like to arrange to come and see us for a chat and to look around the premises please feel free to do so anytime!
Coronavirus information: For local information/advice and Testing and Vaccination Centres in Suffolk
Angela Bee (Bubbleybees Childminding)
Who to contact
- Parking available
- Parking details
Yes we have a bus stop around the corner and I am situated 5 minutes from town.
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- We currently have availability for a part time space at the setting 1 x full day on a Monday, 1x full day on a Wednesday and 1 x full day on a Friday for an EYFS space (ages 0-5years)
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 17:30
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - At 'Bubbly Bees' we have a variety of multi-cultural toys such as puzzles, books etc available for the children to explore.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Willing to discuss with parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - As I have previously worked with children in a nursery setting I have had experience working with SEN children.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 4.50 Per hour
- Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sleeping area, Soft play area, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- Place Farm Primary Academy (Haverhill)
- Further information about pick-ups
- Other local schools and nurseries considered.
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s)
- To 11 Year(s)
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/04/2008 Care Good 24/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/10/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 06/06/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/12/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care