My name is Jo, I live in Carlton Colville with my Husband and 2 sons aged 16 & 13. I can offer your child a home from home experience. I have a spacious playroom with a wide selection of toys and games. I also have a large enclosed garden with outdoor toys, playhouse and trampoline. I also have an upstairs room where your child can nap away from other children. I have a total of 16 years experience of caring for young children.
Jo Tame (Puddle Ducks)
Who to contact
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Own Transport
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- Availability can change very quickly so please contact me to enquire about vacancies
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 08.00 - 5.30
- Wheelchair access
- Cultural provisions
- Yes - This childminder complies with all Equalities Legislation.
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - I discuss any dietary requirements with the parents.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
- Autistic spectrum
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 4.50 Per hour
- Accessible parking, Arts and crafts, Baby facilities, Close to parks, Enclosed outdoor play area, Equipment for all ages, Garden, Healthy eating, Kitchen, Out-door play, Outdoor play equipment, Playroom, Sleeping area, Slide, TV, TV - DVD, Take children on outings
- School pickups
- Worlingham CEVCP School (Beccles)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 0 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/09/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Experience of including people with special educational needs and disabilities
I have experience working with Children on the Autism spectrum and have completed a "What is Autism" course.
During my time working within a nursery setting I gained experience working on a one to one basis with children with SEN offering intervention sessions such as speech and Language, Gym Trail and talking partners.
- Child care