I am now 44 years, and within all the jobs I have held e.g. Secretary to Director of a building firm and Sainsbury’s to name a few. Childcare Registered Ofsted Childminder since 2007; is definitely my number 1 choice. I love my job, and thoroughly enjoy teaching children through play. My current childminding children go swimming, toddler clubs, and parks and enjoy my large garden. My after school club enjoy cooking, parks & outings. I always aim to make the day fun!
Who to contact
- Joanne Allen
Bury St Edmunds
- IP32 6LU
BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- Venue Email
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Off road Parking available
Regular bus service drops you off less than 5 minutes walk from my house.
30 Hours Extended Entitlements
- Registered to provide 30 Hours?
- Last updated
- Immediate vacancies
- Other information
- 1 full time place available aged 0-4 years.
Days & times
Monday to Friday: 07:00 - 19:00
- Wheelchair access
- Yes - 6ft wide gates to the garden so easy access to the house. Patio doors, to enter from the rear of the garden.
- Cultural provisions
- Individual dietary needs
- Yes - Each child is individual and will be catered for with strong connections to parents and support as required.
- Recent experience of supporting children with additional needs
- Yes - Experience of premature baby with additional health needs.
- Specific additional needs this setting has experience of
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per hour £10.00 Per Evening
- £4.50/hour throughout day. £10/hour Evenings either at my premises or yours for after 6pm please contact me for further information.
- Climbing frame, Computer, Equipment for all ages, Out-door play, Pets, Playroom, Sleeping area, Slide, Swings, TV - DVD
- School pickups
- St Edmundsbury CEVAP School (Bury St Edmunds)
- Cater for over 8s
- Age Range
- From 0 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- To 5 Year(s) 3 month(s)
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Last Updated
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/07/2008 Care Satisfactory 20/03/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 21/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Child care