Individual volunteers who provide a wide range of services to patients and staff across the hospital.
Suffolk Advice and Support Service helpline: 0800 068 3131 for free financial advice or support.
Home, But Not Alone emergency helpline: 0800 876 6926 for urgent help
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust Voluntary Services
Who to contact
- Alison Syers
- Voluntary Services Coordinator
- Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- IP4 5PD
Where to go
- Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust Voluntary Services
- Area served
- Venue Email
- Restrictions to access
- Volunteers must be over 16 yrs old, no upper age limit.
Days & Times
- Dependent upon volunteer role - 7 days a week
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
- Disabled Parking, Wheelchair Access, Braille Resources, Low vision resources, Lift, Adapted Toilet
Ipswich Hospital has many different volunteer roles, to find out more, please contact our Voluntary Services Coordinator.
- Last Updated