Peer Support, Realise Futures, Felixstowe
Framework provider of day, evening and weekend activities for people with learning disabilities and autism
Do you have a learning disability and/or autism? Do you want to meet people in your local area?
We help people to get together to:
- Support each other - this might be in a group, or 1:1
- Share experiences - people talk about the things in life that matter to them and support each other.
- Make new friendships - being part of a peer support groups is a great way to make friends and become more confident.
- Get out and about - sometimes groups might choose to go out on a trip, explore the local community, or use the meetings for something like training.
Contact us to find out what's going on in your area.
Realise Futures is a company operating across Suffolk and Essex combining commercial trade of products and services alongside work placements, employment and training opportunities. The primary aim of the business is to improve and promote the economic and social wellbeing of those who are disadvantaged and/or disabled.
The company is organised in three divisions, Learning, Coaching and Advice, Employment and RF Works (six distinct social businesses). Together they provide professional and tailored opportunities that support people to enhance their lives.
Who to contact
- Social Media
Find us on Facebook
- Additional Website
Where to go
- Caffe Nero,
59 Hamilton Road,
- IP11 7BE
- View IP11 7BE on a map
- Area served
- Parking available
- Parking details
- Public car park close by
Our venue's do change from time to time; for the most up to date venue information, please visit our website at: Learning, Coaching & Advice - Realise Futures
Days & Times
- Every other Tuesday, 2-4pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type This service is free
- Referral required?
- Age Groups
- Adults, Young people
More like this
Sign in to write a review